Enroll for 3-day Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) v108 certification training course from Koenig Solutions accredited by CWNP. The CWNA certification is a foundational level wireless LAN certification. The Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) understands standards and operations of 802.11 wireless networks.
Through a blend of hands-on labs and interactive lectures, you will learn how to deploying, managing, monitoring, and basic troubleshooting of these wireless networks. The CWNA has the ability to describe devices and operations of current WLAN technologies
- Candidates seeking CWNA certification
- Candidates working as network administrators
- Candidates working as Wi-Fi support engineers
- Candidates looking to increase their knowledge of wireless networking
- Candidates working as wireless network design and security consultants
Online Live One to One Training
The CWNA exam has no prerequisites; however, the following are recommended before attempting the CWNA exam:
- Basic knowledge of networking (routers, switches, cabling, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP
- At least 1 year of work experience with wireless LAN technologies
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.