Check Point Certified Multi-Domain Security Management Specialist (CCMS-R80)
Instructor Led online Training
50 LMS Access
100% Skill Level
Check point exams can be taken from home.
Checkpoint Certification Training Courses
Enroll for the 2-day Check Point Certified Multi-Domain Security Management Specialist (CCMS-R80) certification training course from Koenig Solutions accredited by Citrix. The CCMS is a Specialist course that provides a comprehensive understanding of the Check Point Multi-Domain Security Management solution and how to deploy it within the corporate network environment.
Through a blend of hands-on labs and interactive lectures, you will learn about multi-domain security management, check point provides a central, multi-tenant management for a variety of firewalls in separate security domains.
This training course is for administrators and security managers, who want to set up the check point multi-domain security management and operate
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of the Check Point Multi-Domain Security Management solution and describe how to deploy it within the corporate network environment.
- Discuss challenges associated with securing large-scale business organizations with distributed network environments.
- Describe the Check Point Multi-Domain Security Management solution and its benefits.
- Understand the components of MDSM and how they work together to help administrators manage multiple network security environments within a single management framework.
- Understand how to install and configure the Multi-Domain Security Management environment.
- Describe how to implement Management High Availability within the MDSM environment. Discuss the two types of log server options used to store logs in the Multi-Domain Security Management environment, and how they differ.
- Understand how to manage and view Multi-Domain activity logs in Smart Console.
- Understand how to configure and implement Global Policy to manage rules for multiple domains.
- Identify various MDSM command line tools commonly used to retrieve information and perform configuration changes on a MDSM Server.
- Describe troubleshooting tools to use for addressing MDSM Server issues. Understand how VSX works and how to integrate the technology within the MDSM environment.
Online Live One to One Training
- General knowledge of TCP/IP Working
- knowledge of Windows and/or UNIX, network technology and the Internet
We strongly suggest you have the following knowledge base:
- Working knowledge of Unix and/or Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of Networking(TCP/IP)
- CCSE R80 training/certification
- Advance knowledge of Check Point Security products
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.