Check point exams can be taken from home.
Checkpoint Certification Training Courses Overview
New version Check Point Certified Security Administrator R80.20 is now available.
Check Point Certified Security Expert training will validate your understanding and skills necessary to configure and optimally manage Check Point Next Generation Firewalls. Hands-on lab exercises teach how to debug firewall processes, optimize VPN performance and upgrade Management Servers.
Audience: Expert users and resellers who need to perform advanced deployment configurations of Check Point Software Blades.
Online Live One to One Training
- CCSA training/certification
- Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, networking, TCP/IP, and the Internet
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Identify advanced CLI commands.
- Understand system management procedures, including how to perform system upgrades and apply patches and hotfixes.
- Describe the Check Point Firewall infrastructure.
- Describe advanced methods of gathering important gateway data using CPView and CPInfo.
- Recognize how Check Point’s flexible API architecture supports automation and orchestration.
- Discuss advanced ClusterXL functions.
- Describe VRRP network redundancy advantages.
- Undersand how SecureXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
- Understand how CoreXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
- Identify the SmartEvent components that store network activity logs and identify events.
- Discuss the SmartEvent process that determines which network activities may lead to security issues.
- Understand how SmartEvent can assist in detecting, remediating, and preventing security threats.
- Discuss the Mobile Access Software Blace and how it secures communication and data.
- Understand Mobile Access deployment options.
- Recognize Check Point Remote Access solutions.
- Discuss Check Point Capsule components and how they protect mobile devices and business documents.
- Discuss diferent Check Point Solutions for attacks such as zero-day and Advanced Persistent Threats.
- Understand how SandBlast, Threat Emulation, and Threat Extraction prevent security incidents.
- Identify how Check Point Mobile Threat Prevention can help protect data accessed on company-issued smartphones and tablets.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Juniper Networks Certified Associate – Junos & Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Enterprise Routing and Switching (JNCIS-ENT)
Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Enterprise Routing and Switching (JNCIS-ENT).
Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) R80.10 .
The cost is USD 295.