Android ATC exams can be taken from home.
Android Application UI/ UX Design and Monetization Techniques three days training course will cover the whole concepts of the Android applications UI/UX design and monetization techniques pertaining to both the Android applications UI/UX Design and monetize Android applications. This course is mapped for AND-803 Exam.
- UI/UX Design Fundamentals
- Building an App Wireframe
- A UX/UI Designer Journey in Two Android Apps
- How to Monetize your Application
- Publishing your Application
- Licensing and Monitoring your Application
- Adding Licensing and Analytics to your Application
Online Live One to One Training
Before taking this course it is highly recommended that the students of this course know the fundamentals concept of Android Application Development. If you want to acquire a good knowledge of Android application development course before taking this course, take the android application development course.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following: –
- UI/UX design fundamentals and the design thinking process.
- A comprehensive guide to wireframing and prototyping Android applications.
- Usability testing, compatibility, performance and stability of Android apps.
- A UI/UX Designer Journey in Android Apps.
- Understanding different techniques to monetize Android applications.
- Publishing and advertising your application effectively.
- Explaining how to add licenses to your applications and monitor them.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Microsoft Power Automate –
iOS Application Development using Swift –
iOS Deployment Essentials –
Flutter Application Development – AFD-200
Java Fundamentals for Android Development.