Automation Anywhere Certification Training Overview
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise platform
- Automation Anywhere functionality, architecture, key specifications, and major components
- Developing and automating software bots with varied recorders, commands, editors, control room, and runtime client
- Automation, meta bots, and web recorders
- Solutions Architects
- Software Testers
- Business Analysts
- Sales Professionals
- Technology Architects
- Project Managers and Team Leads
- Professionals from Operations and Support Team
- Product or Application Developers
What you will gain?
- 1 to 1 Live Online Training
- Dedicated 24 x 7 Support
- Flexible Class Timing
- Training Completion Certification
- Direct Access to the Trainer
- Lifetime Access of an LMS
- Real-time Projects
- Dedicated Placement Support
Self Paced Training
Online Live One to One Training
Following are the requirements:
- The resumes would be coming on the company’s email address. The automation software should automatically download the resumes based on the subject line of the mails, which should be “zendrix recruitment”
- Once the excel file is complete, we need to schedule the time for interviews. For this, if the gender is female the slot allotted should be “9 AM – 3PM”. If the gender is male, the schedule should be “4PM – 9 PM”
- Finally, this excel file should be mailed on a specific email address, which should be asked using a message prompt in the beginning
Project 2. You are working in an MNC. Your company’s legacy process includes numerous routine steps including arranging interviews and maintaining records. As an RPA architect, you are supposed to design an automation program that would supplant those redundant and mundane tasks in your company’s workflow.
Especially for growing or shrinking firms hiring and firing brings significant burden on HR and other support functions like IT, security, facilities management. While it is costly to build a solution that encompasses all these functions and completes the necessary tasks for new or leaving employees, RPA bots can be deployed relatively fast and effectively. Automating part of the process and measuring its progress on the RPA bot management module brings speed and transparency to the whole process.
Your automation program should be rolled out in 8 weeks and must:
- Reducing 40% of the manual labor
- Reduce the general hiring & onboarding time from 30 mins to 3 mins
- Reduce 40% of total headcount in your company
Project 3. As a freelance RPA architect, you have been hired by a company that is facing significant problems in getting detailed billed data. Also, whenever clients call customer service regarding their most recent payment, they are forced to stay on hold for a minute or two while the customer service rep scrambles to pull your record and understand it.
You are required to come up with an automation program that would empower customer service reps invoke required billing data of clients with a single mouse click and that too within seconds.
Benefits of Online Training
- 100% Satisfaction Ratio
- Dedicated Help In Global Examination
- Updated Syllabus & On-Demand Doubt Session
- Special Group & Corporate Discounts
Frequently Asked Questions
You would be glad to know that you can contact ZebLearn support even after the completion of the training. We also do not put a limit on the number of tickets you can raise for query resolution and doubt clearance.
You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc. After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the financial accounting module of SAP & I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
Data science experts are needed in virtually every job sector—not just in technology. In fact, the five biggest tech companies—Google, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook—only employ one half of one percent of U.S. employees. However—in order to break into these high-paying, in-demand roles—an advanced education is generally required.
“Data scientists are highly educated–88 percent have at least a master’s degree and 46 percent have PhDs–and while there are notable exceptions, a very strong educational background is usually required to develop the depth of knowledge necessary to be a data scientist,” reports KDnuggets, a leading site on Big Data.
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Machine Learning Scientist
- Applications Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Data Architect