SUSE Enterprise Storage 5 Administration 5-day course introduces students to SUSE Enterprise Storage 5 Administration and help them to gain skills needed to access, administer and monitor a basic storage cluster. SUSE Enterprise Storage help IT Organizations with the ability to deploy a distributed storage architecture which will support various use cases using commodity hardware platforms.
- Understand SES 5 components and architecture
- Install SES 5 Ceph cluster gateways using the DeepSea utility
- Understand and use RADOS, OSDs, Monitors and Ceph data placement
- Access and use block, file and object storage using rbd, iSCSI, Ceph Object Gateway, and CephFS
- Use Erasure Coding
- Monitor the Ceph cluster with the OpenATTIC Management Console
Online Live One to One Training
Before taking this training student should have knowledge of Linux system administration equivalent to SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Linux 12. Familiarity with other storage solutions and distributed file systems would be a plus point but it is not essential.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Introduction to SES 5 and Ceph Architecture
- OpenATTIC Management Console
- Configure and access Block Storage using rbd
- Configure and access Object Storage using the Ceph Object Gateway (RADOS-GW)
- Configure and use File Storage with CephFS
- Configure access to Block Storage using iSCSI
- Configure access to Object and File Storage via NFS
- Monitoring a SES Cluster using OpenATTIC
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration (CEPH125) –
Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration with exam –
Red Hat High Availability Clustering –
Optimizing Storage Services for Applications with XtremIO –
Oracle Storage Fundamental –
VNX Unified Storage Management –
Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance Administration Ed 1 –
Isilon Administration and Management.