The Microsoft Security Workshop: Enterprise Security Fundamentals training workshop provides the detailed overview of the used to strengthen the security landscape of an organization. This one day workshop is part of a complete series of Workshops offered by Microsoft on the practice of Security.
Who should do the Microsoft Security Workshop: Enterprise Security Fundamentals training?
IT Professionals who need a deeper understanding of Windows Security
Anyone interested to start a career in Cyber Security
Online Live One to One Training
- Understand the current cybersecurity landscape and assume compromise philosophy
- Identify factors that contribute to the cost of a breach
- Distinguish between responsibilities of red teams and blue teams
- Identify typical objectives of cyber attackers
- Describe a kill chain carried out by red teams
- Role, goals, and kill chain activities of the blue team in red team exercises
- Methods used to restrict lateral movement
- Using telemetry monitoring to detect attacks
- The concept of Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) triad
- Identify the main principles of developing and maintaining policies.
- Implement and monitor an Azure infrastructure (50-55%)
- Implement management and security solutions (25-30%)
- Implement solutions for apps (10-15%)
- Implement and manage data platforms (10-15%)
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
No, the published fee includes all applicable taxes.
We offer below courses:
Certified Ethical Hacker V11 -CEH-v11 – (Official)
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) V9 – (Official)
EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH V2) – (Official)
EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional v3 – (Official)
NSE 4/FortiGate Security
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) – (Official)
CND V2 – 312-38 (Official)
Certified Network Defense [CND] – (Official)
Secure Code Review