Microsoft/Reporting In Dynamics 365 CRM
Reporting In Dynamics 365 CRM course will include reporting and analytics of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It will review all the unique CRM reporting capabilities like Advanced Find views and charts, reports using the built-in report wizard, custom CRM report with SQL, custom CRM reports with FetchXML and the Report Authoring Add-in.
- Organisation CRM End Users
- People Responsible for Data Analysis
Online Live One to One Training
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Basic Functionality.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Database.
- Efficient knowledge of Using CRM Advanced Find.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Visualizations and Dashboards in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- XML Customizations in Charts.
- Introduction to Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Business Intelligence Development Studio and Fetch Based Reports.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals – PL-900
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals – MB-901
Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant – PL-200
Microsoft Power Platform Developer – PL-400
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customizations & Configurations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service – MB-240
Dynamics 365 for customer engagement for customer service – MB-230
Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect – MB-600
Customization in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service –
Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service –
Processes in Dynamics 365 CRM is recommended before.
Reporting In Dynamics 365 CRM is recommended after.