Microsoft Operation Framework
Microsoft Operations Framework training from Koenig Solutions provides IT professionals and introduction to a suite of principles, models and best practices to achieve optimum operational excellence. The MOF provides a comprehensive guide to accomplish mission-critical goals with reliability along with high availability and manageability for Microsoft solutions and services.
Microsoft Operations Framework Essentials training offers students an insight into three key phases of MOF, that is, Plan, Deliver and Operate. Students will also learn know about the MOF process, risk models and team models. This MOF course also gives an insight on how MOF weaves through the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) to attain its goals.
Our Microsoft Operations Framework course offers core understanding of community generated processes, compliance norms, risks, governance and best practices to be followed for a meaningful and concise approach to achieve business IT goals.
Online Live One to One Training
- Knowledge of Project Management ,Microsoft Product
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Understanding the key challenges faced by IT operations, and apply the MOF approach for service management.
- Ability to implement ITIL based on MOF approach.
- Executing MOF process model, the four quadrants of MOF, and each quadrant’s mission of service.
- Applying MOF Team Model and mission to ascertain core responsibilities and staff competencies required for every role cluster.
- Understand MOF Discipline of Risk Management and applying it to operations.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Certified Ethical Hacker V11 -CEH-v11 –
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) V9 –
CompTIA-SY0-601-Security+ – SY0-601
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA v10) –
Secure Code Review
Security+ [SY0-501] –
EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional v3 –
SOC Engineer [Security Operations Center]
ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Analyst(CTAL-TA).