This course intended for data professionals who want to expand their knowledge about creating big data analytic solutions on Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions using the Azure Portal and Azure PowerShell. It can be used on its own or with 552241A, Microsoft Azure Big Data Analytics, to prepare for exam 70-475.
Online Live One to One Training
- Experience processing and querying bulk data
- Experience analyzing real-time and historical data
- Experience using SQL and data analysis / visualization tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Experience using PowerShell (Note: A basic PowerShell tutorial is included in 552241A.)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create a Data Factory
- Orchestrate data processing activities in a data-driven workflow
- Monitor and Manage a Data Factory
- Move, Transform or Analyze data
- Design a deployment strategy for end-to-end solutions with Azure Portal or PowerShell
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
AZ-104T00-A: Microsoft Azure Administrator – AZ-104T00-A
AZ-900T01: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (1 day) – AZ-900
AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies – AZ-303
AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure – AZ-204T00-A
AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies – AZ-500T00-A
AZ-400T00-A: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions – AZ-400T00-A
AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design – AZ-304
DP-200T01: Implementing an Azure Data Solution –
DP-201T01: Designing an Azure Data Solution –
DP-100T01: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure .