Certified Business Analysis Professionals comprise an elite class of business analysts who are recognized by the industry as experts in identifying business requirements of an organization to come up with business solutions. The CBAP business analytics course certifies the competence and advanced level of expertise of business analysis personnel. The CBAP training from Koenig will help experienced professionals crack the business analyst certification exam and put a stamp of recognition on their skills.
Who should do a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) course?
The CBAP certification is ideal for:
- Business Analysts
- Process Improvement Specialists
- Business Consultants
- Professionals with around 7,500 hours of experience in business analysis
Business Analysis (CBAP) Course Objectives
- Fundamental concepts of business analysis practices and principles
- Planning Business Analysis in an organization.
- Conducting Enterprise analysis.
- Communicating and Managing Requirements effectively.
- Eliciting and Analyzing Requirements.
- Assessment and Solution Validation
- Building core competencies to achieve organizational goals
Online Live One to One Training
- Minimum 7500 hours of BA work experience in last 10 years.
- Minimum 35 hours of Professional Development in the past four years.
- From the business analysis experience, a minimum of 900 hours must be in 4 of the 6 BABOK Guide Version 3 Knowledge Areas.
- The application process requires you to receive two reference endorsements from either a career manager, client (internal or external), or CBAP recipient. At least, one reference must be a current contact.
- Compliance with the CBAP Code of Conduct is also an important prerequisite.
Some of the benefits of the CBAP training include:
- After completing this course training your understanding of the principles and practices of Business Analysis will greatly improve.
- Your career prospects will improve as your skills and competence gets validated through a globally valid certification from International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
- The demand for certified Business Analysts is very high in today’s times and the requirement is there across diverse industry verticals.
- IIBA certified CBAP professionals get higher salaries as well.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Business Analysis (CCBA) –
PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® –
Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ (ECBA™) –
Agile Analysis Certification –
Business Analysis Foundation –
BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice –
Modelling Business Processes
The cost is USD 575.
The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) is a professional certification which is ideal for professionals with extensive experience in business analysis.
The first CBAP exam was held in November 2006.
The 3-hour long CBAP exam is available in both written and electronic mode. There are 120 questions based on BABOK Guide v3.
The distribution of the weightage for the CBAP certification exam is as follows: Requirement Analysis and Design Definition – 30% Requirements Life Cycle Management – 15% Strategy Analysis – 15% Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring – 14% Solution Evaluation – 14%
Yes, the certification program is aligned with the ISO 17024 standard.