DevOps Institute/DevOps Foundation®
Instructor Led online Training
50 LMS Access
100% Skill Level
As associations are confronting new contestants in their individual markets, they have to remain serious and discharge new and refreshed items all the time as opposed to a couple of times each year.
The DevOps Foundation course gives a gauge comprehension of key DevOps wording to guarantee everybody is talking a similar language and features the advantages of DevOps to help authoritative achievement.
The course incorporates the most recent reasoning, standards and practices from the DevOps people group including certifiable contextual analyses from high performing associations including ING Bank, Ticketmaster, Capital One, Alaska Air, Target, Fannie Mae, Societe Generale, and Disney that draw in and rouse students, utilizing mixed media and intelligent activities that breath life into the learning experience, remembering the Three Ways as featured for the Phoenix Project by Gene Kim and the most recent from the State of DevOps and DevOps Institute Upskilling reports.
Students will increase a comprehension of DevOps, the social and expert development that burdens correspondence, coordinated effort, mix, and mechanization to improve the progression of work between programming designers and IT tasks experts.
The learning goals for DevOps Foundation incorporate a comprehension of :
- DevOps goals and jargon
- Benefits to the business and IT
- Principles and works on including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved work processes, correspondence and input circles
- Automation works on including arrangement pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Scaling DevOps for the undertaking
- Critical achievement factors and key execution markers
- Real-life models and results
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Individuals associated with IT improvement, IT tasks or IT administration the executives
- Individuals who require a comprehension of DevOps standards
- IT experts working inside, or going to enter, an Agile Service Design Environment
- The tailing IT jobs: Automation Architects, Application Developers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Business Stakeholders, Change Agents, Consultants, DevOps Consultants, DevOps Engineers, Infrastructure Architects, Integration Specialists, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Operations, IT Team Leaders, Lean Coaches, Network Administrators, Operations Managers, Project Managers, Release Engineers, Software Developers, Software Testers/QA, System Administrators, Systems Engineers, System Integrators, Tool Providers
Online Live One to One Training
- Recognition with IT wording and IT related work experience are suggested.
Core DevOps Principles
- The Three Ways
- The First Way
- The Theory of Constraints
- The Second Way
- The Third Way
- Chaos Engineering
- Learning Organizations
- Key DevOps Practices
- Site Reliability and Resilience Engineering
- Business and Technology Frameworks
- Safety Culture
- Learning Organizations
- Continuous Funding
- Culture, Behaviors and Operating Models
- Behavioral Models
- Organizational development models
- Target Operating Models
- Automation and Architecting DevOps Toolchains
The Importance of Metrics
- Technical Metrics
- Business Metrics
- Measuring and Reporting Metrics
- Sharing, Shadowing and Evolving
- Immersive, Experiential Learning
- DevOps Leadership
- Evolving Change
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
AZ-400T00-A: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions – AZ-400T00-A
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster
The cost is USD 149.