This course explains various discovery techniques of WLAN along with the intrusion and attack techniques. Students will be trained to analyze the 802.11 protocols, implement the Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems (WIPS) and why layer 2 and 3 are opted over 802.11 networks. The course also illustrates the network security design models such as Enterprise, SMB, SOHO and Public.
Online Live One to One Training
On course completion, participants will be able to learn:
- Explore the discovery techniques for WLAN
- Explore the techniques of intrusion and attack
- Perform analysis of 802.11 Protocol
- Implementing Wireless WIPS
- Explore network security design models such as Enterprise/SMB/SOHO/Public
- Understand the managed endpoint security systems and 802.11 Authentication and Key
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.