Apache HBase is a distributed, scalable, NoSQL database build on Apache Hadoop. It enables you to store and access massive quantities of multi-structured data, serve data to many users and applications in real time, and provide fast, random read/write access to users and applications.
- This course is intended for developers with programming experience, preferably in Java.
Online Live One to One Training
- Database and SQL
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
- Use cases and usage occasions for HBase, Hadoop, and RDBMS
- Using the HBase shell to directly manipulate HBase tables
- Designing optimal HBase schemas for efficient data storage and recovery
- How to connect to HBase using the Java API to insert and retrieve data in real time
- Best practices for identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Cloudera Apache Hadoop Administration –
Hadoop Developer with Spark –
Using Oracle NoSQL Database.