Hadoop Developer with Spark certification will let students create robust data processing applications using Apache Hadoop. After completing this course, students will be able to comprehend workflow execution and working with APIs by executing joins and writing MapReduce code. This course will offer the most excellent practice environment for the real-world issues faced by Hadoop developers. With Big Data being the buzzword, Hadoop certification and skills are being sought by companies across the globe. Big Data Analytics is a priority for many large organizations, and it helps them improve performance. Therefore, professionals with Big Data Hadoop expertise are required by the industry at large.
Hadoop Developer with Spark are among the world’s most in-demand and highly compensated technical roles. According to a McKinsey report, US alone will deal with shortage of nearly 190,000 data scientists and 1.5 million data analysts and Big Data managers by 2018.
Who should do this course?
This Hadoop training is best suited for
- Security Officers
- Any professional who has programming experience with basic familiarity of SQL and Linux commands.
- The Hadoop certification will help you learn how to distribute, store, and process data in a Hadoop cluster
- After completing this course, you can easily write, configure, and deploy Apache Spark applications on a Hadoop cluster
- Learn how to use the Spark shell for interactive data analysis
- Use Spark Streaming to process a live data stream
- Find out ways to process and query structured data using Spark SQL
- This Hadoop course will help you use Flume and Kafka to ingest data for Spark Streaming.
Online Live One to One Training
- This course is best suited to developers and engineers who have programming experience. Knowledge of Java is strongly recommended and is required to complete the hands-on exercises.
Few of the benefits of doing a Hadoop Developer certification include:
- Data Analytics – There is an avalanche of unorganized data that companies can decipher and leverage it to make timely business improvements. The advent of big data and cloud computing has made courses like Hadoop Developer with Spark training quite relevant considering the growing need of data analytics.
- Seamless Integration – Apache Spark is designed to run on Hadoop Distributed File System. This seamless integration with Hadoop reduces the learning curve as anyone who is already familiar with Hadoop can quickly learn Spark.
- Mass Adoption – A survey of 1200 professionals conducted by DNV GL reported that companies which adopted Big Data observed a 23% increase in efficiency, 16% observed better decision making and 11% reported financial savings. IT professionals who do a Hadoop Developer with Spark training certification therefore are at an advantage when it comes to job prospects.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Cloudera Apache Hadoop Administration –
Using Oracle NoSQL Database –
Apache HBase –
The cost is USD 295.
Hadoop is an open source, Java-based programming framework that supports the processing and storage of large data sets in a distributed computing environment. It can quite easily expand from single servers to thousands of machines, each providing computation and storage.
Apache Spark is a fast, in-memory data processing engine with elegant and expressive development APIs. Spark can efficiently execute streaming, machine learning or SQL workloads that require fast iterative access to datasets. Data Scientists commonly use machine learning to decipher large and complex unorganized data and Spark can help them in their need for iterative data processing.
For Hadoop Administration training your system must have the following – Must have a 64-bit Operating System and 4GB RAM in it. And i3 Processor. Though the configuration required is not so difficult but the same need to be kept in mind during an on-line training session.
The following training modes are available for Hadoop Administration- Online/ Virtual Classroom training can be attended through a video conferencing on your PC which saves time and energy with the convenience of home. Self Study (On-line) with the help of “Lecture videos” can be done at a time convenient to you
Most people prefer Hadoop training because it enables them to deeply understand the Hadoop administration, Hadoop file management, and Hadoop file cluster system. Students attend the Master Hadoop Administration course to get all the practices and concepts used in Hadoop training. Resultantly, this enables you to configure and install load balancing and solving deployment problems. Master Hadoop Administration course helps the students understand the concepts of Big Data and technologies related to Hadoop stack.
No prior knowledge of Java is needed to prepare for the Hadoop Admin Certification.
Some of the technologies that you will be exposed to during the training include: Apache HBase, Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Cloudera Manager, Apache Hadoop and Linux CentOS.