Enroll for the 5-day Understanding Cisco Service Provider Network Foundations (SPFNDU) v1.0 certification training course from Koenig Solutions accredited by Cisco. The course expands what you learned from the Cisco CCNA course with a focus on theoretical and practical knowledge needed for the Service Provider environment.
Through a blend of hands-on labs and interactive lectures, you will learn about architectures, protocols, software and hardware platforms, and solutions within the Service Provider realm. While this course does not lead directly to a certification exam, it does cover foundational knowledge critical to the success in the Service Provider Technology track.
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- System engineer
- Project manager
- Network designer
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe network architectures, devices, and software used by service providers
- Describe the various Internet governance organizations, their roles, and tools available for governance information verification
- Configure Cisco Internetwork Operating System (Cisco IOS) and Cisco IOS XE routers
- Describe Cisco IOS XR software, perform initial configuration, and explain platform daily tasks
- Describe various access and core technologies used by service providers
- Describe various major switching technologies used by service providers
- Describe major overlay technologies and their usage, and configure Virtual Extensible LAN I (VxLAN)
- Describe various major routing protocols used by service providers
- Configure Layer 3 services used by service providers
- Describe Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), components, protocols, and MPLS usage
- Describe usage of various services used and maintained by service providers
- Introduce Linux networking, Bourne Again Shell (BASH) scripting, and their usage within Cisco IOS XR software
Online Live One to One Training
This course has the following prerequisites:
- Knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) networking
- Familiarity with typical service provider environment
- Basic knowledge about networking devices and their roles
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.