The Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA) v3.0 course shows you how to implement, use, and maintain Cisco® Web Security Appliance (WSA), powered by Cisco Talos, to provide advanced protection for business email and control against web security threats. Through a combination of expert instruction and hands-on practice, you’ll learn how to deploy proxy services, use authentication, implement policies to control HTTPS traffic and access, implement use control settings and policies, use the solution’s anti-malware features, implement data security and data loss prevention, perform administration of Cisco WSA solution, and more.
This course helps you prepare to take the exam, Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA), which leads to CCNP® Security and the Cisco Certified Specialist – Web Content Security.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Cisco WSA
- Deploy proxy services
- Utilize authentication
- Describe decryption policies to control HTTPS traffic
- Understand differentiated traffic access policies and identification profiles
- Enforce acceptable use control settings
- Defend against malware
- Describe data security and data loss prevention
- Perform administration and troubleshooting
Online Live One to One Training
Who should enroll
- Security architects
- System designers
- Network administrators
- Operations engineers
- Network managers, network or security technicians, and security engineers and managers responsible for web security
- Cisco integrators and partners
How you’ll benefit
This class will help you:
- Implement Cisco WSA to secure web gateways, provide malware protection, and use policy controls to address the challenges of securing and controlling web traffic.
- Gain valuable hands-on skills for high-demand responsibilities focused on web security
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
CCNP Security (Web and Email Content Security)
Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE 300-715) – 2020 Version –
Managing Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure (NMENPI) –
Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Threat Defense NGFW (FTD) –
Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS) –
Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR) – 350-701
Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA 300-720) – 2020 Version –
Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS (SSFIPS) v4.0 –
Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals .
The cost is USD 300.