This 5 days cisco course will demonstrate students how to use & configure Cisco Firepower Threat Defense technology, beginning with initial device setup and configuration and including routing, high availability, Cisco ASA to Firepower Threat Defense migration, traffic control & Network Address Translation (NAT). This course will also explore how to implement advanced Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) & Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) components, including network intelligence, file type detection, network-based malware detection, and deep packet inspection.
After completion of this course, students will be able to figure out how to configure site-to-site VPN, remote-access VPN, and SSL decryption before proceeding onward detailed analysis, system administration & troubleshooting.
- System Installers
- System Integrators
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Solutions Designers
Online Live One to One Training
- Understanding of TCP/IP & basic routing protocols, and familiarity with firewall, VPN & IPS concepts.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Describe key concepts of NGIPS & NGFW technology and the Cisco Firepower Threat Defense system, & identify deployment scenarios.
- Perform initial Firepower Threat Defense device configuration & setup tasks.
- Describe how to manage traffic & implement Quality of Service (QoS) using Cisco Firepower Threat Defense.
- Describe how to implement NAT by using Cisco Firepower Threat Defense.
- Perform an initial network discovery, using Cisco Firepower to identify hosts, applications & services.
- Describe the behavior, usage & implementation procedure for access control policies.
- Describe the concepts & procedures for implementing security Intelligence features.
- Describe Cisco AMP for Networks and the procedures for implementing file control & Advanced Malware Protection.
- Implement & manage intrusion policies.
- Describe the components & configuration of site-to-site VPN.
- Describe & configure a remote-access SSL VPN that uses Cisco AnyConnect®
- Describe SSL decryption capabilities & usage.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
CCNP Security (Web and Email Content Security)
Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE 300-715) – 2020 Version –
Managing Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure (NMENPI) –
Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS) –
Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR 350-701) – 2020 Version –
Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA 300-725) – 2020 Version –
Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA 300-720) – 2020 Version –
Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS (SSFIPS) v4.0 –
Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS) – 300-210) – 300-210
You need to contact an authorized test delivery partner in your area.
The cost is USD 300.