The Operating and Implementing Cisco WAN Automation Engine (WAE200) v3.0 course gives you the basic knowledge necessary to plan, deploy, configure, and maintain the Cisco® WAN Automation Engine (WAE) solution. Extensive hands-on labs help you gain the necessary skills to install and maintain Cisco WAE systems.
- System installers
- System integrators
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Solutions designers
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the system architecture of Cisco WAN Automation Engine and Cisco WAE network abstraction
- Plan and deploy Cisco WAE Planning components, including Collector, WAE Design, and WAE Live
- Plan and deploy Cisco WAE Automation and explain the basics of Cisco WAE APIs
- Explain how to deploy changes to the network using Cisco WAE and XR Traffic Controller (XTC)
- Explain how to use the Cisco WAE Design application to solve problems and achieve business goals
Online Live One to One Training
- Knowledge of general networking and routing concepts
- Basic knowledge of routing protocols: Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Understanding of Cisco Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineering (MPLS TE) technologies
- Basic knowledge of Linux server operation and Linux tools
- Knowledge of accessing, configuring, and managing network devices
- Basic understanding of network automation and Software-Defined Networking (SDN) concepts
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.