This course is mainly designed for providing network security engineers with skills and knowledge which are required for configuring and deploying Cisco Security Manager. In this course you will be getting a clear vision of network security technologies and case studies which will be useful for deployment structure.
- Network security Engineers
Online Live One to One Training
- Security certification in Cisco CCSP or CCNP
- Able to understand network and routing
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to accomplish:
- Will be knowing how to present a overview of the cisco security manager product and describing its features.
- To describe on VPN topologies and its deployment which are commonly used
- Explaining the performance of Cisco Security Manager when working along with Cisco IOS devices including the routers of Cisco ISR G2
- To manage and configure Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances.
- To explain firewall event management and device configuration
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
CCNP Security (Web and Email Content Security)
Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) – 300-715
Managing Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure (NMENPI) –
Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Threat Defense NGFW (FTD) –
Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS) –
Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR) – 350-701
Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA) – 300-720
Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS (SSFIPS) v4.0 –
Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next Generation Firewall (SSNGFW) v1.0 –
Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals .