QoS – Implementing Cisco Quality of Service Training provides students with the knowledge and skills to plan, execute, and troubleshoot Quality of Service on a network. This course also teaches about the necessary QoS technologies and applications for both Enterprise networks and Service Provider. Successful execution of the methods will have a remarkable impact on critical network application performance. This course helps you in the preparation of Cisco Exam 642-642 QoS.
Online Live One to One Training
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Comprehend the QoS Lab Initialization
- Comprehend the Classification and Use of MQC
- Comprehend the Classification with the use of NBAR
- Configure QoS Pre-Classify
- Configure FIFO queuing on WAN routers
- Configure LLQ on a WAN router
- Queuing on Catalyst Switches
- Monitor DSCP-Based CB-WRED
- Build CB-Policing and analyze the results.
- Build CB-Shaping and analyze the results.
- Configure Class-Based Header Compression
- Monitor link fragmentation and interleaving on a PPP WAN link.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Advanced Border Gateway Protocol Configuration v1.0 and MPLS VPN Networks v1.0
Implementing Cisco MPLS Traffic Engineering v2.0 –
Implementing Cisco MPLS (MPLS) 3.0 –
Configuring BGP on Cisco Routers (BGP) v4.0 –
Implementing and Maintaining Cisco Technologies Using IOS XR (IMTXR) –
Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (350-501 SPCOR) –
Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (300-510 SPRI) –
Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (300-515 SPVI)