Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-410 ENARSI) course is designed to prepare for the exam (300-410 ENARSI) which is associated with the CCNP Enterprise Certification. In this training class, you will gain knowledge for implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing technologies and services including Layer 3, VPN services, infrastructure security, infrastructure services, and infrastructure automation.
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Layer 3 Technologies
- Troubleshoot administrative distance (all routing protocols)
- Troubleshoot route map for any routing protocol (attributes, tagging, filtering)
- Troubleshoot loop prevention mechanisms (filtering, tagging, split horizon, route poisoning)
- Troubleshoot redistribution between any routing protocols or routing sources
- Troubleshoot manual and auto-summarization with any routing protocol
- Configure and verify policy-based routing
- Configure and verify VRF-Lite
- Describe Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
- Troubleshoot EIGRP (classic and named mode)
- Troubleshoot OSPF (v2/v3)
- Troubleshoot BGP (Internal and External)
- VPN Technologies
- Describe MPLS operations (LSR, LDP, label switching, LSP)
- Describe MPLS Layer 3 VPN
- Configure and verify DMVPN (single hub)
- Infrastructure Security
- Troubleshoot device security using IOS AAA (TACACS+, RADIUS, local database)
- Troubleshoot router security features
- Troubleshoot control plane policing (CoPP) (Telnet, SSH, HTTP(S), SNMP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Describe IPv6 First Hop security features (RA guard, DHCP guard, binding table, ND inspection/snooping, source guard)
- Infrastructure Services
- Troubleshoot device management
- Troubleshoot SNMP (v2c, v3)
- Troubleshoot network problems using logging (local, syslog, debugs, conditional debugs, timestamps)
- Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP (DHCP client, IOS DHCP server, DHCP relay, DHCP options)
- Troubleshoot network performance issues using IP SLA (jitter, tracking objects, delay, connectivity)
- Troubleshoot NetFlow (v5, v9, flexible NetFlow)
- Troubleshoot network problems using Cisco DNA Center assurance (connectivity, monitoring, device health, network health)
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR) – 2020 Version –
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR 350-801) – 2020 Version –
CCNP Security (Web and Email Content Security)
CCNP Collaboration (Collaboration Applications)
CCNP Data Center (Design)
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) – 2020 Version –
Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR 350-701) – 2020 Version –
Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI 300-415) – 2020 Version –
Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI) – 2020 Version
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR) – 2020 Version is recommended before.
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-410 ENARSI) – 2020 Version is recommended after.
The cost is USD 300.