Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (300-810 CLICA) training course is designed for the exam 300-810 CLICA which is associated with the CCNP Collaboration Certification. In this training class, you will learn collaboration applications, including single sign-on, Cisco Unified IM and Presence, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unity Express, and application clients.
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
Single Sign-On (SSO) for Collaboration Applications
- Describe these types of SSO as they relate to Collaboration
- Describe the SAML SSO login process flow in the context of Cisco Collaboration solutions
- Describe these components of SAML 2.0 and later
Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Configure Cisco Unified Instant Message and Presence on premises
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified IM&P on premises
Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unity Express
- Configure these in Cisco Unity Connection
- Troubleshoot these in Cisco Unity Connection
- Implement toll fraud prevention
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection integration options with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Describe digital networking in multicluster deployments in Cisco Unity Connection
- Configure Cisco Unity Express integration to Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unity Express integration to Cisco Unified CME
- Configure DNS for service discovery
- Troubleshoot service discovery
- Configure Jabber client installation switches
- Troubleshoot Cisco Jabber Instant Messaging and Presence
- Troubleshoot Cisco Jabber phone control
- Troubleshoot Cisco Jabber voicemail integration
- Troubleshoot certificate validation for Jabber clients
- Describe the Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced integration
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) – 350-801
CCNP Collaboration (Collaboration Applications)
Administering Cisco Unified Communications Manager v11.x – ACUCM v11.x –
Advanced Scripting for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express – ASCCX –
Intro to IP Telephony –
Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI) – 300-835
AUCCE1 -Administering Cisco Unified Contact CenterEnterprise, Part 1 –
IPT and UCCX –
Cisco Collaboration Core and Network Management – Level 3 –
Deploying Cisco Contact CenterExpress (UCCXD) v 6.0 .
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) is recommended before.
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) is recommended after.