The Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUI) v1.0 course prepares you to implement and support automation solutions in a Service Provider network infrastructure, using network programmability principles, protocols, tools, and mechanisms. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn to deploy, configure, monitor, and operate Service Provider network environments using modern data models. These models allow you to represent operational data and new network management protocols in order to administer hundreds or thousands of devices in a single operation, replacing traditional, time-consuming, error prone, device-by-device Command Line Interface (CLI) management. The course also introduces powerful automation solutions that can streamline network operations.
This course covers Yet Another Next Generation (YANG) data models and validation tools, Representational State Transfer Configuration Protocol RESTCONF and Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) management protocols, model-driven telemetry with Google Remote Procedure Call (gRPC) and Google Network Management Interface (gNMI), traffic automation with XR Transport Control (XTC), Secure Shell (SSH)-based automation tools like NetMiko and Ansible, orchestration provided by Network Services Orchestration (NSO), Network Function Virtualization (NFV) lifecycle management with Elastic Services Controller (ESC), and network operations automation with WAN Automation Engine (WAE).This course prepares you for the 300-535 Automating and Programming Cisco® Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO) exam.
Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU) is required prior to enrolling in Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUI) because it provides crucial foundational knowledge essential to success.
- Instructor-led training: 3 days in the classroom
- Virtual instructor-led training: 3 days of web-based classes
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
- Use network programmability to scale and streamline Service Provider network infrastructure
- Gain hands-on experience in using modern data models to manage Service Provider network infrastructure
- Earn 24 CE credits toward recertification
- Prepare for the 300-535 SPAUTO exam and join the DevNet Class of 2020
Who should enroll
This course is designed for Service Provider networking professionals in job roles such as:
- Network administrators
- Network architects
- Network designers
- Network engineers
- Network managers
- Network Operations Center (NOC) personnel
- Network supervisors
Online Live One to One Training
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- Programming for Network Engineers (PRNE) v1.0
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.