Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE 300-715) v3.0
Instructor Led online Training
50 LMS Access
100% Skill Level
The Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) v3.0 course shows you how to deploy and use Cisco® Identity Services Engine (ISE) v2.4, an identity and access control policy platform that simplifies the delivery of consistent, highly secure access control across wired, wireless, and VPN connections. This hands-on course provides you with the knowledge and skills to implement and use Cisco ISE, including policy enforcement, profiling services, web authentication and guest access services, BYOD, endpoint compliance services, and TACACS+ device administration. Through expert instruction and hands-on practice, you will learn how to use Cisco ISE to gain visibility into what is happening in your network, streamline security policy management, and contribute to operational efficiency.
This course helps you prepare to take the exam, Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE), which leads to CCNP® Security and the Cisco Certified Specialist – Security Identity Management Implementation certifications.
Online Live One to One Training
- Familiarity with the Cisco IOS® Software Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Familiarity with Cisco AnyConnect® Secure Mobility Client
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with 802.1X
Recommended Cisco learning offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Cisco CCNP® Security Certification training
- Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (802.1X)
- Provide secure business and context-based access based on policies
- Centrally configure and manage profiler, posture, guest, authentication, and authorization services in a single web-based GUI console
- Provide a streamlined experience for implementing and customizing guest network access
- Gain leading-edge career skills for high-demand job roles and responsibilities focused on enterprise security
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
CCNP Security (Web and Email Content Security)
Managing Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure (NMENPI) –
Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Threat Defense NGFW (FTD) –
Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS) –
Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR 350-701) – 2020 Version –
Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA 300-725) – 2020 Version –
Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA 300-720) – 2020 Version –
Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS (SSFIPS) v4.0 –
Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS) – 300-210) – 300-210
The cost is USD 300.