Enroll for the 3-day Cisco UCS Director Foundation (UCSDF) v6.6 certification training course from Koenig Solutions accredited by Cisco. This course helps you understand concepts, architecture, and deployment use cases for Cisco UCS Director.
Through a blend of hands-on labs and interactive lectures, you will gain experience in deploying basic Cisco UCS Director Solutions. You will also practice using core features that most implementations require, such as services design, using the self-service portal for provisioning services, creating workflows that enable cloud automation and standardize IT services, and more.
- Data Center Architects
- Cloud infrastructure Architects
- Network Engineers
- System Administrators
- Storage Administrators
- System Engineers who work in data center solutions and manage data center management policies
- Cisco Integrators and Partners
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand Cisco UCS Director architecture
- Understand deployment models of Cisco UCS Director
- Configure virtual data centers, policies, and catalogs
- Understand the unified infrastructure management capabilities of Cisco UCS Director
- Understand orchestration and build advanced workflows
- Understand application containers
Online Live One to One Training
- General knowledge of cloud and data center virtualization
- Knowledge of Cisco UCS, NetApp storage, Cisco Nexus switches, and VMware vCenter
- Knowledge of data center processes and best practices
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.