This course educates the participants about the technical overview of how Cisco MDS 9000 Series Multilayer Switches can be used to build highly available and scalable storage networks with advanced security and unified management. The course is for technical decision makers and IT professionals who architect, implement, and manage data center SAN environments. Participants will be learning about key capabilities of the MDS 9000 Series, which includes the platforms, architecture, software, management, and key features that contribute to performance, high availability, flexibility, operational simplicity, and lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of storage environments.
- IT directors
- IT managers
- Solutions architects
- Data center architects
- Network Architects and Engineers
- System Engineers
- Data center engineers
Online Live One to One Training
- Experience managing data center deployments
- Understanding of the fundamentals of SAN technologies
- Understanding of business and application requirements
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to accomplish:
- Describing about Cisco MDS SAN features and advantages
- Describing on the fixed and modular platforms
- Describing the Cisco MDS architecture and high-availability mechanisms
- To describe about the technologies used in modern SANs
- To describe on SAN management with Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM)
- To describe the key value-add features that distinguish Cisco MDS switches
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI) v1.0 – 300-620
CCNP Data Center (Design)
Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU) v1.0 –
Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR) – 350-601
DCNX5K – Configuring Cisco Nexus 5000 Switches v3.1 –
CCT Data Center –
CCNP Data Center (ACI)
Configuring Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches (DCMDS) v3.5 – 300-625
Introducing Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in NX-OS Mode (DCINX9K) 1.0 –
Supporting Cisco Data Center Networking Devices (DCTECH 010-151).