AUCCE1 -Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Part 1 5 days training course is intended for system engineers and customers involved with the support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course explores the requirements, resources and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment.
- This course is designed for those individuals who are administering a UCEE solution, or responsible for Level 1-2 support.
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic understanding of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch)
- Well understanding of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways
- Basic understanding of contact center operations
After completion of this course; you will be able to:
- Troubleshoot the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution
- Configure & script a basic UCCE CVP deployment
- Perform the ICM configuration tasks required to support basic agent functionality
- Build & test a basic ICM script utilizing microapps
- Configure & script UCCE to support reporting requirements, precision queuing and RONA
- Deploy the CVP VXML component in a Unified CCE solution successfully
- Generate basic reports using Cisco Unified IC
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Advanced Scripting for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express – ASCCX –
Deploying Cisco Contact CenterExpress (UCCXD) v 6.0 –
AUCCE2-Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Part 2 –
DUCCE -Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
The cost is USD 300.