ACUCW2 – Administering Cisco Unified Communications Workspaces Part 2 (v12.5): Advanced Administration for Multisite Deployments
Instructor Led online Training
50 LMS Access
100% Skill Level
This course is build up’s the foundation which is provided by ACUCW Part 1: Basic and it focuses on the advanced administration of Cisco Unified Communications Manager v11.5. Participants will learn to build the Unified Communications infrastructure, including deploying a variable-length on-net dial plan which supports multiple sites with overlapping extensions.
On knowing the methods of how to configure the system, participants will be discovering of how native presence and instant messaging and presence can enhance collaboration. Participants will be deploying a client services framework client, Jabber, and explore the challenges that are presented by the North American Numbering Plan (NANP). Participants will also be exploring the bandwidth management and call admission control (CAC) tools used to manage calling in a network with multiple sites. Participants will also be learning about the features of mobility, including device mobility, extension mobility, and unified mobility (single number reach), which are been used in networks with multiple sites. Participants will configure hunt lists, call park options and configure IP phone services.
- Administrators who are in requirement of more comprehensive understanding of the Cisco UC infrastructure.
- Administrators, engineers, network architects, and integrators with overall responsibility for Cisco UC networks
Online Live One to One Training
- Experience performing basic CUCM administrative tasks, including IP Phone moves and adds
- Some exposure to the CUCM Administrative graphical user interface (GUI)
- n understanding of router configuration is not needed.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to accomplish
- Configuring the system
- Describing of how native presence and instant messaging and presence enhance collaboration
- Deploying a client services framework client, Jabber and explore the challenges that are presented by the North American
- Numbering Plan (NANP)
- To explore the bandwidth management and call admission control tools used to manage calling in a network with multiple sites
- Describing the mobility features, including device mobility, extension mobility and unified mobility (single number reach), that are used in networks with multiple sites
- Configuration of hunt lists, call park options, and to configure the services of IP phones.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
CCNP Collaboration (Collaboration Applications)
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) – 350-801
Advanced Scripting for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express – ASCCX –
Administering Cisco Unified Communications Manager v11.x – ACUCM v11.x –
Intro to IP Telephony –
Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI) – 300-835
AUCCE1 -Administering Cisco Unified Contact CenterEnterprise, Part 1 –
IPT and UCCX –
Cisco Collaboration Core and Network Management – Level 3 –
Deploying Cisco Contact CenterExpress (UCCXD) v 6.0.