Check point exams can be taken from home.
Checkpoint Certification Training Courses
Check Point Certified Security Administration (CCSA) R80.10 course provide an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades. In other words, the key to manage the complexities and threats posed, is through security consolidation. With R80.10, security consolidation is fully realized.
Technical professionals who support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Software Blades
Online Live One to One Training
- General knowledge of TCP/IP Working
- knowledge of Windows and/or UNIX, network technology and the Internet
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Interpret the concept of a Firewall and understand the mechanisms used for controlling network traffic.
- Describe the key elements of Check Point’s unified Security Management Architecture.
- Recognize SmartConsole features, functions and tools.
- Understand Check Point deployment options.
- Describe the basic functions of Gaia.
- Describe the essential elements of a Security Policy.
- Understand how traffic inspection takes place in a unified Security Policy.
- Summarize how administration roles and permissions assist in managing policy.
- Recall how to implement backup techniques.
- Understand the Check Point policy layer concept.
- Recognize Check Point security solutions and products and how they work to protect your network.
- Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security products.
- Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognize performance improvements.
- Identify tools designed to respond quickly and efficiently to changes in gateways, tunnels, remote users, traffic flow patterns, and other activities.
- Understand Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN deployments and communities.
- Understand how to analyze and interpret VPN traffic.
- Recognize how to define users and user groups.
- Understand how to manage user access for internal and external users.
- Understand the basic concepts of ClusterXL technology and its advantages.
- Understand how to perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Juniper Networks Certified Associate – Junos & Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Enterprise Routing and Switching (JNCIS-ENT)
Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Enterprise Routing and Switching (JNCIS-ENT).
Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) R80.10 .
The cost is USD 295.