Swift is Apple’s new programming language introduced in iOS 8 SDK and Xcode 6. In this course, students will learn to create iOS Application Development with the help of Swift. Swift is a new programming language for iOS and OS X apps that build on the best of C and Objective, without the constraints of C Compatibility. Swift adopts safe programming patterns and adds modern features to make programming easier more flexible and more fun.
- iPhone App Developers
Reasons why Swift is the right choice for iOS App Development
There are certain features because of which Swift is becoming more popular among iOS developers.
- Easy to learn – Swift requires lesser time to be learned perfectly, as compared to other languages and is quite easy to learn.
- Simple Syntax – The Swift coding is concise and hence popular among professionals.
- Smooth iOS development – Swift’s primary focus is on iOS development and thus understands the platform completely.
- Follows a new approach to error handling – The language identifies success and failure outcomes and carefully tracks all possible errors.
- Availability of varied functions – Varied higher order functions enable reducing the amount of code. Simple single line expressions are written well using these different functions.
- Maximum application performance – Many Swift functions have a lesser execution time than many other languages designed for the iOS platform. This results in increased level of performance.
- Dynamic libraries – Swift has dynamic libraries which allow reduction in application size. This helps in speeding up the process of downloading as well.
Online Live One to One Training
- Knowledge of Swift Programming
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Setting Up Your Project in Xcode.
- Picking Value from UI Picker View. Implementing Range Pickers with UI Sliders.
- Detecting and Reacting to Collisions between UI Components.
- Animating UI Components with a Push.
- Handling events in collection views.
- Providing Header and Footer in a collection view.
- Sorting Data in Core Data.
- Implementing Relationships in Core Data.
- Observing Changes to Records in cloud Kit.
- Retrieving user information from cloud kit.
- Deleting Existing Values in the Keychain.
- Sharing Keychain data Between Multiple Apps
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Microsoft PowerApps –
Microsoft Power Automate –
Flutter Application Development – AFD-200
Application Development on Oracle Cloud Ed 2 –
Android Application UI/ UX Design and Monetization Techniques.