Android ATC exams can be taken from home.
ATC Android Security Essentials v8 course from Koenig Solutions covers the entire Android security model for both developers and end-users. Basic Linux security for Android gets a facelift with this course that allows you to control access to the device features like camera, stored information, network interfaces etc. Therefore, this Android Security Essentials training will demonstrate how its permission model will interact with standard Linux security. Also, learn to define and implement restricted access to system extensions using custom permissions.
This course is designed for security perspective in Android. Upon completion of the course:
- Understand Android Software Architecture
- Understand Android’s Security Model.
- Build Android Application with Security Best practices in Mind.
- Build more secure and more robust application that appeals to the client.
Online Live One to One Training
It’s highly recommended that the attendees of this course know the basics of Android application development knowledge. To acquire the good knowledge of Android application development, trainees may attend the “Android Application Development” course.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish the following:
- Understanding the complete architecture of Android software.
- Understanding the security model of Android.
- Designing and creating Android applications using best practices in security.
- Creating highly robust and highly secure applications that appeal to clients.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Java Fundamentals for Android Development –
Android App development with Kotlin –
Android Application UI/ UX Design and Monetization Techniques .